About our Company
Inventive Systems Support was established in June of 2003 in an attempt to start a small business to do something different in the IT industry. Creating a new approach to the technical support process that had not been fully implemented in our way in the industry. We developed and continue to create new methods to support our clients. Our approach has built trust relationships and long term clients. Proudly in business for over 17 years. We stand behind what we do. If its not fixed, there is no point in doing the job. We also specialize in equipment and software sales.
We are very busy but you can depend on us if needed. The pandemic has forced us to no longer accept new clients at this time.
Why Choose Us ?
Our first priority is to provide a quality and friendly service. We are fast at what we do, reliable, efficient and knowledgeable.
- We can come and see you at your location so you won’t have to disconnect your equipment
- For even faster service, let us connect remotely to resolve the issues.
- We service and assist small to medium sized businesses as well as residential users
- With flexible hours, we can work around your schedule if you can work with ours.
- If it is an emergency, we can assist you fast
- We form long term relationships with our clients. These relationships have been one of the key factors that has built trust in an industry that is incredibly confusing for most.
What We Do ?
We offer a wide variety of services. If it uses a computer or is as difficult as a computer can be, chances are very good we can help. In general we provide:
- Technical Support – Let us fix the annoying bugs that bother you including installations of hardware or software as well as virus and malware removal
- System Cleanup – Let us make your system run at its fastest, in many cases without needing to purchase expensive upgrades or new equipment.
- Network Analysis – We can make the electronics you own work better for you and more efficiently.
- Preventative Plans – Let us educate you on how to maintain and monitor your own systems to minimize downtime and to prevent the need to see us rarely
- Consulting – As a third party with no intent to sell you a thing, let us guide you with advice in anything technical.